Oferta pracy: L'Oréal Scientific & Regulatory Manager Poland and Baltic HUB
- Deep understanding of cosmetic regulation and other related regulations to cosmetic products (packaging and packaging waste directive, CLP, REACH etc).
- Monitor scientific and technical-regulatory development, identify changes in relevant regulations especially for cosmetic ingredients.
- Ensure product communication compliance with legal requirements, industry and advertising standards, company position and strategy, good market practices.
- Provide local validation of different communication materials in line with quality standards & deadlines to ensure compliance and support competitiveness.
- Evaluate regulatory risks of claims along with different product communication aids.
- Provide scientific, technical and regulatory expertise to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Support the promotion of the company as a scientific and research driven, both internally and externally.
- Help to defend local regulatory challenges from Authorities and competitors.
- Higher education: (chemistry, biology, pharma, biotechnology other related).
- At least 5+ years of experience in cosmetic or pharmaceutical industry.
- Good understanding of dermatology, microbiology and cosmetology, especially active cosmetic ingredients.
- Have strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrate collaboration and communication skills. Can be described as diplomatic and persuasive / force of conviction.
- Be proactive and enthusiastic.
- Have risk management abilities.
- Demonstrate project management abilities and result-oriented mindset.
- Network in an extraordinary way, enabling building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Fluent level of English and Polish.
- Knowlegde of French would be an asset.
Aplikacja na portalu LinkedIn