Oferta pracy: Wella Company - Commercial Manager
Wella Company is a new standalone company specializing and operating in Hair Treatment Categories. Its business is divided into Retail Hair and Hair Professional.
Retail Hair brand portfolio: Wella, Londa, Clairol. Professional Hair portfolio: Wella, Londa/Kadus, Nioxin, System Professional, Sebastian, and one nail brand: OPI. Our Eastern Europe business is managed exclusively by full-service distributors in several markets like: Poland, Romania, Baltics, Czech, Hungary, Slovakia, Israel, Portugal, Cyprus, Malta, Ukraine, Moldova, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Georgia.
The Commercial Manager ensures that the brand strategies are transformed into business building distributor/customer strategies, designed around the Key Business Drivers. This includes to design the plans on base business as well as launch our latest brand initiatives with excellence in all markets. The job will require good market insights to plan, track and analyze the business and design the right programs to deliver according to our business priorities. The job requires a multifunctional mindset within the Eastern Europe Distributor Cluster when building the plans but also with key stakeholders outside the cluster to ensure fit for use programs for the Distributors in the Cluster.
Reporting to Commercial Director, Retail Hair within Brand Marketing and Trade Marketing business area.
- Deliver Sales and Profit targets for the Categories
- Grow Brands market share in Styling and Colorants in the region
- Build brands’ mental availability and enable physical availability for the region
- Lead Innovation Master Plan for the region for selected brands across all channels
- Deploy Selling Stories to Sales Team and chosen Distributors.
- Set up distribution regional priorities per brands
- Analise and recommend assortment changes that are delivering growth, be responsible for its commercial readiness
- Provide tools and materials needed for innovations implementations
- Monitor performance of Innovations vs. assumptions, draw conclusion and take needed action
- Prepare Promotional Strategy, Merchandising guidelines for the category and brands – deploy to sales team
- Plan regional brand and trade activations - Recommend tools / Deploy assets
- Analise your top Markets for brands/channels and defining the right plans to meet our strategy
- Share & reapply best practices in the region
- Manage Marketing budgets for base activities and initiatives
- Professional experience on similar role (Marketing / Trade Marketing background as a must, Sales experience is preferred)
- Experience in working in Cosmetics/Beauty or FMCG companies
- Highly developed analytical and persuasive skills
- Developed project management and cooperation skills
- Strong ownership and success-oriented mindset
- Fluent knowledge of English language (everyday use)
- Fluent operating skills of MS Office – especially Excel and Power Point
What We Can Offer
A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration, but takes a look into the details.
We grow our talent, and we will make sure you have the right opportunities to grow with us by providing:
- Development opportunities and the possibility to take part in international projects and build next-generation solutions
- International environment and global networking
- Individual grow plan and ongoing coaching
We care about your health and well-being; therefore, we have defined a comprehensive package for you:
- Luxmed Medical Insurance- Employee basic package is covered by Wella, you’ve got the possibility to upgrade coverages to spouse or partner and kids
- Work from home policy
- Flexible schedules
- Multisport card
- Counseling support for you and your family (financial, legal, psychological support)
- 5 days of additional holiday per year after the 5th anniversary
- Social Fund
- Glasses refund
We care about your long-term future:
- Life Insurance- Basic option paid by Wella- possibility to upgrade for additional coverages for employee and family
- PPK pension plan
We want you to cherish special occasions, that is why you will have:
- Birthday as a holiday- celebrate with your loved ones!
- Christmas gift, spring surprise, and children’s day card
- Bonus for the birth of your child
- Bonus if you are getting married
- State of the art workplace; enjoy the relaxation zones with cozy sofas, the brainstorm areas, cool events, gatherings
- Referral bonus- work side by side with your friend and get paid for it
- Lunch card- monthly deposit and discounts
- Parking subsidy or transportation refund- depending on your commuting style.