Oferta pracy: Oriflame Polska - Commercial Planning Manager
We are Oriflame. Founded in Sweden 1967, we are a social selling beauty company present in over 60 countries around the world. We have a different and holistic view on beauty – Beauty by Sweden. For us beauty is a way of life; to be healthy, enjoy beautiful skin and to find your personal expression. Our portfolio of nature-inspired beauty products powered by science are marketed through approximately 3 million Independent Oriflame Brand Partners.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to create campaign plansin commercially creative way reflecting historical experience, consumer and channel trends, competitors activities (global/regional and local) following overall catalogue strategy to meet or overachieve sales and margin objectives.
What will you do?
- Manage a team (recruit, develop people, monitor performance, delegate responsibility, recognize and reward good results and initiatives)
- Participate in defining clearly key catalogue KPIs: number of pages, merchandising strategy, page density, featuring/merchandising SKUs, special effects
- Participate and strongly contribute in strategy process, budget process and rolling forecasts
- Work on each campaign to make sure that budget KPI’s are achieved
- Participate in layout meetings to make sure that forecast is aligned to graphic execution
- Create offer pricing for all catalogues in line with margin targets and net sales expectations
- Keep constant analysis and communication with other areas and make necessary adjustments to make sure the process is executed on time
Your background and your qualifications:
- Master Degree in Economics / Marketing / Management
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Marketing/Direct Selling
- Experience in managing team
- Experience in managing strategy implementation and/or project implementation is a plus
- Strategic thinker, focused on the big picture, confident in dealing with theories, concepts, trends, long- and short-term strategies
- Great analytics skills and problem solving attitude
- Very good knowledge of Power Point & Excel
- Very good knowledge of Power BI will be an asset
- Fluent written and spoken English and Polish
- Strong organizational skills and great interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
- Medical private insurance (Medicover)
- Life insurance (Compensa)
- Cafeteria of benefits (Medicover) with subsidized sport card
- Cosmetic allowance (possibility to try great Oriflame products)
- Internal training opportunities and access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Home Office options (Hybrid work model) and flexible working hours (you can start your work from 6:00 till 9:30)
- Great organization culture and possibility to work in multinational teams
- Does this match your profile and expectations?
Then don’t hesitate and apply now. Or spread the word to people who might be the right match.